Saturday, August 13, 2011

MAC Studio Fix Fluid Review-Full Coverage Foundation



For foundation I prefer full coverage. I use Mac Studio Fix Fluid with SPF 15. It's The fullest coverage foundation I have found and I have been through a ton of foundations! I use it when I have the worse break outs and even when I don't. I love it because it gives you a very clean and clear look. Your skin almost looks like a beautiful porcelain doll. With this foundation, a little goes a long way, so it can last awhile depending how often you do your make up. You can usually find Mac at any mall and this does happen to be their highest priced foundation, at around $30. But again well worth it. If you have some hard to cover blemishes this foundation will be your saving grace. I give it 4 stars out of 4."EvlArch"

****/****

No comments: