Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Zapzyt Review



I don't care who you are, waking up with an unsightly blemish can ruin your day. There are so many products on the market that are supposed to help get rid of zits that Zapzyt was just another one on the list for me to tackle and wait for results. Without needing to go into the nitty gritty details, I'll break down the pros and cons of this particular treatment.
 
Pros:
1) If you use this product on a daily basis you will notice a decrease in oil in areas that you have problems with. When Im feeling particularly hormonal I will place a small amount in my daily lotion and rub all over my face to help control the oil and bacteria that my skin is coming in contact with.
2) It is very inexpensive. For someone like myself that does not suffer from acne all the time and just has an occasional pimple here or there, the size and price are just right.
3)Many acne medications are too harsh, using acid bases to dry up the blemish, which in turn always drys out my face. this product is basically an aspirin substance and I dont wake up with dry patches.
4) There are no miracle creams that make your pimples fall off, and preventative steps are always the most helpful in controlling breakouts. I tested this on a pimple that was fairly deep and painful on my jawline and it reduced the swelling and redness and the next day it was basically gone.
Cons:
1) I noticed that after I had rubbed some in, and I was in public, that I had a white outline where it had dried. Luckily this was not that noticeable,but none the less embarrassing when I realized I had gone half my day with weird white chalky stuff on my face nicely highlighting my pimple.
2) This is not available everywhere and I have only seen it sold on Amazon so far.


this is a solid B product

-ErthBlu



No comments: